Truck advice [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell tcreswell at ozarkenergyservices.com
Sat Jan 20 10:49:25 PST 2007

I'll beg to differ on the Isuzu.  We have had two Isuzu NPR's with 14' Boxes
and lift gates and loved them.  They had over 300k on them when got them
(after years as Rent-to-Own delivery trucks, talk about abusive service) and
they were just great for us.  I've got a friend who put a homemade dump bed
on one and takes the truck way past anything it was ever made to handle and
it just keeps coming back for more.  We'd still have them today if they
weren't so cosmetically beat up.  They just wouldn't die and we opted not to
refurb them.  I've sold one to friend in the vending business and another
who is an electrician and they use them every day.

We moved on to late model F250's (one with 7.3 powerstroke, one with 5.4
gas) with custom built contractor shells from ARE.  Plenty of towing power
for our backhoe and have been very reliable.  We will probably buy another
NPR this year or enclosed 16'-20' trailers outfitted with every thing we
need to be towed to job sites and left there until the job is done.

We are preparing to play around with homebrew Biodiesel as I also have 84
Mercedes 300SD.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services