GT series inverter certification [RE-wrenches]

Mark Edmunds mark.edmunds at xantrex.com
Fri Jan 19 17:59:00 PST 2007

Hi William,

It appears you attempted to obtain support through Audey in Xantrex
Marketing who had limited availability this week.  This is what lead to
the breakdown in timely support, sorry about that.

Anyway...I understand Lloyd Gomm, our Director of Product Management has
contacted you to help resolve your issue with your AHJ. We have
generally not had any problems with acceptance of our UL1741 approval on
the unit or ground fault detector.

Wrenches - General comment on getting support from Xantrex:
We have made significant investments in customer service to support our
rapidly expanding GT installed base and other new product launches
planned for 2007.

* Expanded Support Hours: now 5:30am - 5:00pm Pacific Time.

* Technical Support Staff: We have increased the number of technical
support representatives to 5.  These reps are on staff to only support
Xantrex Solar products.

They can be accessed toll free by phone, email, or through the web.

     Phone: 1-800-670-0707
     Email: customerservice at xantrex.com

     Web Support Portal:
http://www.xantrex.com/support/case/technical.asp (allows installers to
log product questions/issues and provides a case # to track the issue to
resolution)

* Return Shipping Policy:  For GT Series RMA swap units Xantrex has
improved its policy to cover shipping costs in both directions.  This is
available to ALL dealers.

* Phone System:  We are currently averaging a 2 min hold time for all
our Solar technical support reps.  We now track phone performance
metrics to ensure we are resourced correctly.

* Xantrex Energy Club: Go to www.xantrex.com/energyclub to register.
There's no cost, no test, and only takes a minute to sign up.
Registering provides dealers with additional support benefits.

Hope this info is of some help...

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Edmunds