Any comments about CitizenRE -- A SURVEY [RE-wrenches]

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Sun Jan 14 10:56:44 PST 2007

Good Luck Windy.

Naturally, any of our well intentioned associates would have already "signed
on" to a lengthy confidentiality agreement with the group in question.

It strikes me that it is at least possible, perhaps probable, that this
group is engaged in unlawful business practices with the intent to defraud
using interstate wire communications.

If such is the case, our well intentioned associates might better serve our
community by contacting the FBI.