Any comments about CitizenRE -- A SURVEY [RE-wrenches]

Windy Dankoff windydankoff at mac.com
Sun Jan 14 09:56:41 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Wrenches,

I followed the link to:
http://forum.grassrootsmodern.com/discussion/81/affordable-solar-power/

where I found this quote from a CitizenRE promotor:

"We have signed on many highly respected figures from the solar
industry who have been involved with solar since the 1970's. Some
names we aren't able to mention yet due to the obligation they have
with thier current company."

----   That would almost certainly include some Wrenches members. If
YOU are one, you want to dispel these "scam" speculations, don't you?
Please cooperate in a reality check.

If you are "signed on" with CitizenRE, please indicate that me. You
can call me from an anonymous telephone and not say your name, or
write from a friend's email account, or just trust me. I will take a
count of responses.

I promise to keep it 100% confidential. I will reveal identities to
NO ONE, verbally or otherwise, nor will I reveal location or any
clues -- ONLY a raw body count.

In a week or so, I will report back to the list with the result. I
won't use the result in any other way. We should all recognize that
this is a very informal and incomplete survey. I discourage drawing
any firm conclusion from this.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Windy
windydankoff at mac.com