Any comments about CitizenRE -- A SURVEY [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sun Jan 14 11:44:16 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Windy, and everyone else interested,

Thinking that this was indeed another scam, I checked out their company
website. In an attempt to get "more information" on the company, I was
led to a "get more information" page and, when there, it became clear
that I wasn't going to get any info unless I entered my contact data.
This is because you aren't allowed to submit a equerry unless you fill
in all the blanks. The required fields include company name, how long
you've been in business, website, email, etc.

It seems apparent that if you want information from these guys, they
will end up with your business details, which will more than likely
end-up on their roster of new dealers! I suspect that his is how they
keep increasing their roster of new participating dealers and installers.

If my name happens to show up on their site, this is the one and only
way it happened.

Matt T

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php