NABCEP again [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 15 08:18:06 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Hi Dan,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details. I think NABCEP and other
organizations that promote professionalism and education are good. I did not
hang out with Mark Fitzgerald a lot, but I knew him for a long time. He was
dedicated to PV education and I think would have welcomed your state's
recognition of the merits of NABCEP. NABCEP practitioners are an exclusive
and deserving group. I hope the organization continues to work hard to
strike a balance between exclusivity and exclusion. People who are not
NABCEP certified, or a licensed contractor or engineer or a degreed
practitioner should not be denied the opportunity to do the work.

Best regards,
Joel Davidson