Xantrex XW [RE-wrenches]

John Raynes john at raynes.com
Tue Nov 6 06:43:37 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

What would happen in a system with more than one XW charge controller tied
into the same DC bus?  Wouldn't each controller see the other's GFP as an
external ground fault?  I would hope that there would be some way of
disabling the internal GFP in lieu of a single system GFP breaker, external
to the CCs.

John Raynes
RE Solar
Torrey, UT