gas generator recommendations [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Sun Oct 28 16:05:09 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

Hi Todd,

HI Todd,

While I agree I will add that most of the customers I have ever dealt
with live off grid because: cheaper land, end of the worlders, all
sorts of things, but few, very few do it for environmental reasons.

Hence all they really care about is that the lights come on.

And while I try to educate as much as possible, in the end its their
decision.

If I only worked for folks who lived off grid for environmental
reasons, I'd need another job.

jay

peltz power

I pose the following question however.

Do you think that its more or less environmental to have customers
kill their batteries in 1/2 life span
because they don't run their generators enough?

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at re-wrenches.org