SQFlex questions [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell tcreswell at ozarkenergyservices.com
Tue Aug 7 14:55:03 PDT 2007

The only problems we've ever had with SQ Flex's have been related to the
really easy to pull out terminal block.  Now we make triple extra sure there
is strain relief in addition the cable glands supplies with the CU200.
We've got them in any variety of applications from array direct to battery
direct to 120 AC only.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services