warranty issues [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Wed Jun 6 23:25:07 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

What I'm saying is that a 10 year warranty is one bogus requirement,
both for the installer and the manufacturer. I'm of the opinion that
only a bureaucrat who has never had to function in the private domain
could have dreamed up something so difficult for all concerned. I mean,
can you imagine a ten year warranty for an automobile? And requiring the
guy who sold it to you to take care of it for free for ten friggen' years?

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael_welch at sbcglobal.net