Rainwater pump question [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Fri Mar 9 18:02:41 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Hi Allan,

I have come up with a way that the pump doesn't sit in the tank and
you get to use all the water.

Install a short well next to the tank, 3-4' deep and extend the well
casing above the max tank height.
Drain of tank will connect into fitting in the "well casing".
Install the pump into this casing, plumb it  and electrical just as
you would a well.

Now you get all the water in the tanks, plus easy access.

jay
peltz power

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php