Oscilloscope on ebay [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison ellison at gisco.net
Mon May 14 02:12:19 PDT 2007

There is a new hand held oscilloscope on ebay.
It is a Velleman HPS10SE 10mhz Handheld Oscilloscope Item # 330119308252 for
$149.00
Is anyone familiar with these units or see anything in the description that
makes it unsuitable for the type of work we could use one for?

Just looking for someone's opinion with more knowledge than me on this
subject, there are a lot of you out there. Safe assumption, I know nothing
about scopes.

Thanks,
Bob

Checked by AVG Free Edition.