WEEB Bonding [RE-wrenches]

Don Loweberg I2P at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 16:28:11 PST 2007

Thought I'd report that Fresno County now approves of this grounding mehtod
-at least for Kyocera modules.

Thank you Brian Wylie for pressing this with the local officials. They were
accepting when Brian sent them the Kyocera instructions and the listing doc for
WEEB  bonding washers. Kyocera instructions clearlly state that the use of
toothed bonding washers is an approved grounding method.

The Fresno authority stated that all I needed to do is indicate on my plans
that I will use WEEB and supply a copy of Kyocera module instructions.

Don Loweburg

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com