Solar Slavery [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Clearwater clrwater at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 21 21:15:31 PST 2006

<x-flowed>

Hi Chris,

You should shop around,  I recently had to get $4M/$2M for a job and
got it for a total of $4200 including $1M Auto.  We did it by adding
an "umbrella" to an existing $2m/$1M policy.  Even though I might
have really scored on this one - I did get several quotes in the
$5K-$8K range.   Show your insurance broker these emails!

Best of Luck to you!

Jeff C.
Village Power Design

>Hi Mark,
>
>My GLI is $10,000 a year now for $1,000,000 and I just got off the phone
>with them as a small demo system at a school is requiring us to carry
>$2,000,000 GLI, which will only cost us another $5000, so it sounds to me
>like you have the screaming deal and I'm just screaming!
>
>My commercial auto is at the $1,000,000 already which they asked for too.
>
>We need a common carrier in this industry that can do us under a group
>policy. Any ideas are welcome as working Holidays to pay the insurance ain't
>cutting it.
>
>Happy Holidays!
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Chris Worcester
>NABCEP Certified PV Installer TM
>USA Distributor of Proven Wind Turbines
>Toll Free: 877-682-4503
>Fax: 530-582-4603
>www.solarwindworks.com
>chris at solarwindworks.com
>"Proven Energy Solutions"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff Clearwater
Village Power Design
Sustainable Energy & Water Solutions for Home & Village
http://www.villagepower.com
gosolar at villagepower.com
NABCEP (tm) Certified Solar PV Installer

530-470-9166
877-SOLARVillage
877-765-2784
65 Schoolhouse Rd