Solar Slavery [RE-wrenches]

Chris Worcester chris at solarwindworks.com
Thu Dec 21 16:26:26 PST 2006

Hi Mark,

My GLI is $10,000 a year now for $1,000,000 and I just got off the phone
with them as a small demo system at a school is requiring us to carry
$2,000,000 GLI, which will only cost us another $5000, so it sounds to me
like you have the screaming deal and I'm just screaming!

My commercial auto is at the $1,000,000 already which they asked for too.

We need a common carrier in this industry that can do us under a group
policy. Any ideas are welcome as working Holidays to pay the insurance ain't
cutting it.

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,

Chris Worcester