Kaneka GSA? [RE-wrenches]

Ryan Mayfield ryan_mayfield at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 23 15:59:36 PDT 2006

Travis,

You should call the folks over at Energy Outfitters and see what they can do in the way of a combiner. I know they can help you with some custom boxes although their stock options will probably be less expensive. It's possible to get to a one or two combiner solution and then on to the Square D or inverter's disconnect.

Most of the inverters I've run across have 3 DC inputs so you should be able to use a single 30A or 60A Square D disco depending on the size of the array.

Regardless you'll be looking at a number of fuses for your array.

Ryan