OUTBACK PS1 Issues [RE-wrenches]

Barbra Kerr bkerr at energy-exchange.org
Wed Aug 16 11:15:53 PDT 2006

Randy -

We have used sma's4248, both in 120v & 240v configurations.  Also, 2 of our systems bypass the pv input, and are stand alone bbu. We have had multiple call backs resulting in chip replacement.  We have also been required to have tech on phone when programming as the book leaves room for improvement.

If you are bypassing pv input, sma is easiest in our opinion.

Barbra
Stellar power&heating