SunFrost Voltage Upgrade question [RE-wrenches]

Christopher Freitas --- OutBack Power cfreitas at outbackpower.com
Thu Jul 20 12:42:00 PDT 2006

Get up to 4 No-risk mortgage quotes – No SSN needed
Competitive rates from the nation’s top lenders in minutes
Lower your mortgage payments by up to $303/month!
http://click.topica.com/caaeYi1bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ BestLenderFinder

I think all of the SunFrosts are 12/24 vdc compatible - it's a feature
of the Danfoss compressors the they use on them.

You might give Larry at Sunfrost a call.

Christopher Freitas
OutBack Power Systems