cooling technologies [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Fri Jun 16 09:03:35 PDT 2006

FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!
Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve
your child’s reading skills. Click below to sign up now!
http://click.topica.com/caaeTvWbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Zoobooks

Our local hospital uses this system on a large scale for A/C to the
entire building. They have a dedicated well for it. They circulate the
water out of the well, extract the "coolation" and returnith it back to
the earth for recycling.

Todd

http://click.topica.com/caaeTvYbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Zoobooks

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com