outback inverter pack shorting [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at charter.net
Thu Mar 9 14:45:37 PST 2006

Small Business Virtual Office VoIP Phone System. Big
Business Functionality for a Small Business Telephone
price. Packet8 Business Sales 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaexd2bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Keith:

We were getting an overload shut-down in an off-grid system (that we did
not install).  We spent some time troubleshooting the AC side, since that
is were the error was coming from, until, by process of elimination, we
found loose battery connections.  Apparently the inverter could not find
enough DC amps but was confused into thinking there was too much AC
demand.  Tighten all battery leads and monitor the DC input voltage under load.

William

http://click.topica.com/caaexd8bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PC Powerscan

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php