outback inverter pack shorting [RE-wrenches]

Keith Cronin keith at islandenergy.net
Thu Mar 9 13:46:20 PST 2006

Unlimited International Calls to Certain Counties with
Packet8. Our International VoIP Plans offer subscribers a
easier way to save on overseas calls. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaexd4bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Hey gang

We have an off grid, system- 6- 3048's setup in three packs for 120/240.

There is a well pump that appears to have a short, and we are getting
readings of 70 volts on the one phase of the 120 volts.

Can a well phase leg create this kind of reading?

We have shut everything down, repolled the machines to the mate and still
the same situation?

Thanks

Keith Cronin
President
Island Energy Solutions Inc
270 Kuulei Rd Suite 106
Kailua, HI 96734
808-262-3268 Tel
808-263-0338 Fax
keith at islandenergy.net
www.islandenergy.net

Sign Up for Packet8 and tell your phone company
to VoIP-Off. First Month Free! Then up to 50% off your
phone bill.  Free Equipment! Packet8 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaexdRbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ TMONE

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com