Frigidaire front loaders [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Thu Mar 9 07:23:43 PST 2006

Sorry to go even little further off of the beaten track.  But has anybody
seen a heat pump clothes dryer that you can buy today?  I heard of them for
years but have never seen one actually on the market.  I'd much rather add
to my PV system and reduce my dependence on propane.

Thanks
Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services