Fronius Service Call Response, Part Deux [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Tue Jan 24 16:16:17 PST 2006

Jumpstart your love life at AmericanSinglesR.com.
Meet someone in your area today. Millions of member profiles.
Create a profile, post photos and search for free.
http://click.topica.com/caaemrrbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Spark Network

Amigos,
This just in as well. Apparently there is some mix up as to the
expiration of training reimbursement vouchers vs service call
vouchers. The training vouchers expire in 60 days, the service call
vouchers do not. whew!
Best, Bob-0O

Fronius offers full day training programs for installers at a cost of
$125.00, and we provide each participant in the training a voucher for
$125.00 of their next Fronius Purchase. These $125.00 vouchers expire in
60 days if not utilized.

Shopping for a new car?
Pay 2-3% below invoice on a new car of your choice.
Save thousands with our free car discount finder service!
http://click.topica.com/caaemrqbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Dealix

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com