Fronius Service Call Reimbursement [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Tue Jan 24 16:06:24 PST 2006

Jumpstart your love life at AmericanSinglesR.com.
Meet someone in your area today. Millions of member profiles.
Create a profile, post photos and search for free.
http://click.topica.com/caaemrrbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Spark Network

William ETAL,
Your posting disturbed me as I was under the impression that Fronius
had a decent reimbursement program. So... I asked.
Here is the reply from xxxx xxxxxxxx, the US Director of Marketing
for Fronius. Sounds like yet another reason to pick your distributor
wisely.
Cheers, Bob-O

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Bob-0 and please post this
response on my behalf

The Service reimbursement program for Fronius is new in 2006 and there
is clearly some confusion with how the program works. The $90.00
reimbursement is a direct credit to the company that purchased the
equipment directly from Fronius (i.e. the Fronius Distribution Partner
or Distributor). This is a payment of $90.00 on the account made by
Fronius and it does not expire. As this is a payment to the account
there is no requirement to use the credit towards additional Fronius
Product. When Fronius issues the credit we send a copy of the credit
note to the installer whom performed the warranty work as well as a copy
to the Fronius Distribution Partner. Within our accounting system it is
impossible for Fronius to issue a check for payment to the installer's
account without setting up the particular installer in our system.
Setting up a new company in our accounting system is a tremendous amount
of work for each $90.00 reimbursement. Therefore it is up to the
installer to choose how to best utilize the credit with their the
Fronius Distribution Partner or Distributor.  It is our goal that by
providing high quality inverters with simple and straight forward
customer service programs such as the service reimbursement policy that
installers will choose to buy more Fronius product.

If anyone has any further questions or concerns please let me know

Best

xxxx xxxxxxxx

Director of Sales and Marketing
Fronius Solar Electronics Division
Phone:  (604) 596 - 3343
Fax:    (604) 596 - 2228
Cell:   (604) 763 - 4567
Email: xxxxxxxx.xxxx at fronius.com
Web:   http://www.fronius-usa.com

On Jan 23, 2006, at 1:01 PM, William Miller wrote:

> Friends:
>
> I attended a Fronius training in San Diego over the weekend.  In
> the class we were informed of the "fine print" of the Fronius
> reimbursement program.  Apparently the reimbursement is a $90
> voucher for purchase of Fronius equipment, it expires in 60 days
> and it is non-transferable.
>
> This is not what we were all originally led to believe here on this
> forum.  I wish someone from Fronius had joined the discussion and
> clarified.  This omitted information makes the entire Fronius far
> different from the original description.  The voucher may work for
> some of us sometime, but it is a far cry from a cash reimbursement
> with no strings.  I am personally not impressed.
>
> I am requesting that Froniuis convert this to a cash program.
>
> William Miller

Shopping for a new car?
Pay 2-3% below invoice on a new car of your choice.
Save thousands with our free car discount finder service!
http://click.topica.com/caaemrqbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Dealix

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com