calculation [RE-Wrenches] [RE-wrenches]

Chris Worcester chris at solarwindworks.com
Fri Jan 20 07:53:59 PST 2006

Shopping for a new car?
Pay 2-3% below invoice on a new car of your choice.
Save thousands with our free car discount finder service!
http://click.topica.com/caaemrqbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Dealix

Hi William,

I don't know if this will help or be the right tool for the job, we just
picked up a GE 200A 2 pole Lug Kit (GEDTHLK2200) that attaches to the buss
bars in a main or sub panel just like a circuit breaker does. We are using
this pass through lug since our panel has a main breaker and is feeding
another panel with a main breaker 5' away.

Sincerely,

Chris Worcester
NABCEP Certified PV Installer
USA Distributor of Proven Wind Turbines