!RE: Service Call Reimbursement [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 6 18:45:28 PST 2006

<x-flowed>
Barbra,

I think we all want to radiate confidence and provide high quality, high
performance, trouble-free, long-lasting, reasonable priced PV systems to our
customers, but we are all guinea pigs to new technology and problems do
occur.

Manufacturers, designers, contractors and installers have to work together
and share responsibility and costs when problems occur.

It is great to be able to tell a prospective customer that you've installed
over 100 ABC inverters and even have one on your home or business and have
never had a problem, but that's not always the case. I think it is wiser to
prepare customers for the real world so that when (not if) a problem
happens, they are your ally.

Joel Davidson