Service Call Reimbursement [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Fri Jan 6 15:32:12 PST 2006

<x-flowed>

I have posted two messages that never showed up too... something is a-miss.

Todd

Michael Welch wrote:

>Hi gang. Not sure what the problem is, but he was unable to post for some reason.

Todd Cory
KE6SXS
toddcory at finestplanet.com
Mt. Shasta Energy Services
License C-10 # 811428
P.O. Box 689
Mt. Shasta, CA. 96067
(530) 926-1079

http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but also treasonable to
the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt, 1918

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com