code advocate [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Mon Nov 20 08:02:07 PST 2006

<x-flowed>

HI Allan,

I must say I have been somewhat surprised at the lack of interest in
such an idea,
given the stake we all have in this.

I think here is the perfect example of the people who are self
appointed and in charge now
having no clue as to whats going on. I mean when JW is talking to
inspectors etc without having
talked to Outback first is just wrong.  But I'm also surprised that
he would find issue with a UL rated product,
which the PS1 is.  So he's disagreeing with how UL tests things, or?

Nope time for a change, before this industry gets much bigger.

Have a nice thankgiving.

jay

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php