Battery Fuel Gauge [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 7 07:57:50 PST 2006

<x-flowed>

Wrenches,

I had another SW4048 inverter shutdown last night and had to switch the
inverter bypass breakers. Grid power was 108 VAC. I think (in addition to
worn out batteries) the inverter menu 11 AC Inputs > Set input low limit VAC
108 default may be too low. Has anyone else with grid-tie systems
experienced regular "light brown-outs"? What corrective action did you take?

Joel Davidson