code advocate [RE-wrenches]

Brad Albert brad at risingsunsolar.com
Fri Nov 3 10:45:05 PST 2006

I believe that Bill Brooks is this kind of "SE" (solar engineer) type who is
trying to change the busbar rating as well as other aspects of the code. I
agree that inspectors often don't see the big picture, but I do see the code
changing in a direction that makes sense for solar and we are being
represented. I would send your code concerns to Bill.

BA
Brad Albert
Rising Sun Solar
PO Box 790807