Just how good are those used, sealed lead-acid batteries? [RE-wrenches]

Bob Clark bclark at solar-wind.us
Sat Oct 21 07:51:12 PDT 2006

Thanks, Windy.

Will probably try your test method, as it seems to be a straight-forward, simple means of figuring things out.

One thing I think I neglected to mention in my original message is that these batteries have been wired 10 together in parallel for their entire life, which, in and of itself, makes me cautious about the potentially varying condition of each individual battery.

Bob Clark
SolarWind Energy Systems, LLC
bclark at solar-wind.us<mailto:bclark at solar-wind.us>