cooling technologies [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Thu Jun 15 18:38:53 PDT 2006

FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!
Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve
your child’s reading skills. Click below to sign up now!
http://click.topica.com/caaeTvYbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Zoobooks

Hi Todd,

The issue that Christopher brings up is a very real problem and is
what caused most of those systems to fail.

I've been told that around 50% humidity is the upper limit for a
swamp cooler to work.

Just as an aside, Sante Fe NM, has outlawed swamp coolers due to
water usage.  So they are now using AC in very low humidity which
isn't good
for AC units.

Jay

Peltz Power

Here’s your chance to tell some of the most important names in
retailing and household products what’s on your mind. You could win
a free iPod Nano by signing up for our new consumer opinion panel
and filling out a brief survey.
http://click.topica.com/caaeTvObz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ HomeWorldResearch

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php