cooling technologies [RE-wrenches]

Peter Duchon info at asappower.com
Thu Jun 15 10:59:04 PDT 2006

Here’s your chance to tell some of the most important names in
retailing and household products what’s on your mind. You could win
a free iPod Nano by signing up for our new consumer opinion panel
and filling out a brief survey.
http://click.topica.com/caaeTvObz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ HomeWorldResearch

Hi Todd,
Now that's the ticket!  Do you feel this technology would work more or less
everywhere?  Would results be even better with 3' dia. pipe deeper in Earth?
(what's a "culvert" refer to?)

I have always been amazed at what can be counted on just 4' below grade
(besides absolutely stuck ground rods...) with T stability.  I mean if
you're not in a permafrost zone, ground temp. seems to very stable...

Is your below basically the definition of "adiabatic geothermal energy?"
But without the water/other mixture and heat exchanger/pressure
vessel/turbine systems?  Or is there a special term when we're discussing
air space heating/cooling?

Thanks,
Peter

Link to India website which seemed complete on the subject but older info:
http://www.geos.iitb.ac.in/geothermalindia/pubs/geoweb.htm