Another micro-hydro...... [RE-wrenches]

John Veix john at gosolar.co.nz
Thu Feb 23 01:31:48 PST 2006

Packet8 Digital Phones Service can save you up to
$999 annually on your phone bill! First Month Free!
Free Activation! Save $110 instantly. Wow. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaer6lbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Jeff,

The 150 kPa is the static reading - when its running it drops to 120 to 130
(max) kPa

                                                        cheers,
John V