Another micro-hydro...... [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Clearwater clrwater at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 23 07:53:25 PST 2006

<x-flowed>
Hi John,

Yes, that means you have 50' of elevation change and normal dynamic
hydraulics with a 9" pipe and a turbine at that height - which is not
low head.  Without flow rate figures it's hard to decide which
machine would be best.  Either way the references I gave can step you
through the design process or contact me offlist.

Best,

Jeff C.
Village Power Design

gosolar at villagepower.com