3 Sharp 200W in series to MX60 [RE-wrenches]

John Blittersdorf, Cent. VT Solar & Wind cvsolar at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 18:35:10 PST 2006

Shopping for a new car?
Pay 2-3% below invoice on a new car of your choice.
Save thousands with our free car discount finder service!
http://click.topica.com/caaerMmbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Dealix

Dave,

     It sounds like you have the right numbers.   We have had good luck with
the upgraded MX 60's, but I should say the maybe the  jury is still out as we
are still waiting for the cold temps this winter to see  for sure if they hold
up well.  When the upgrade was done last spring, wer  were easing out of the
cold temps.

We are working on a similar design with 3 MX 60s.  Our problem is  working on
2 roofs with different pitches and one MX 60 will have some panels on  each
slope.  To add to Dave's question, does anyone else have a comment  about
performance on two slopes.  I'm guessing that there won't be much of  a problem but
will the MX 60 do more sweeping to find the MPP?

John  Blittersdorf
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer
Central Vermont Solar  & Wind, Inc.
104 River Street
Rutland, VT  05701

802-747-0577
802-773-0924 fax
802-770-8625 cell
_www.cvsolar.com_ (http://www.cvsolar.com/)

First Month Free! Save up to 50% on your phone bill.
Free Activation, Free Equipment! Packet8
30-day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaer6nbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ TMONE

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com