CA intertie question [RE-wrenches]

Matt Lafferty mlafferty at universalenergies.com
Sat Feb 4 14:19:52 PST 2006

Sign Up for Packet8 and tell your phone company
to VoIP-Off. First Month Free! Then up to 50% off your
phone bill.  Free Equipment! Packet8 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaer6vbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Jay P wrote:

> I am trying to find out if there is any legal means to get
> around the permit process and still get PG&E to approve the
> install of a grid tied wind machine.

> Customer has a house that is in a flood plane and they have red
> tagged it as the main service entrance is considered too low.
> To move it is going to be a pain, but mostly hes just pissed
> at the building department.

Jay,

You didn't ask about CEC funds, so it sounds like you've already figured out
that's a no-way to go.

PG&E also will not allow it.

Since it appears that the local Building Department already has this guy &
his property in their cross-hairs, the quickest way I can think of to have
them pull the trigger is to stick some whirling dervish 100' in the air
without their blessing!

If your potential Customer is pissed off now, just think how much of a rage
he's going to have when they actually condemn the property and send the
Sheriff out with a moving van! After the lead stops flying, he'll get a bill
for the "clean-up" on the property... Some of that lead could very well come
your way, by the way.

I wouldn't be inclined to get involved in any of that myself... Sounds like
a job for a guerrilla with big juevos and a small brain.

Glad to hear you asked about a "legal" way to get around it. Shows some
common sense.  By the way, what flood plains are there up in your neck of
the woods? No chance for hydro?

Peace & Sunshine to all!

Matt Lafferty
mlafferty at universalenergies.com

Small Business Virtual Office VoIP Phone System. Big
Business Functionality for a Small Business Telephone
price. Packet8 Business Sales 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaer6Fbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ TMONE

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com