HP sodium lighting [RE-wrenches]

Tom DeBates habitek83 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 19:28:09 PST 2006

Good day Ray,
  I am in the process of bidding on the "ground"
lighting for two parks. The plans and specs call for
low voltage, grid powerd fixtures using transformers,
but the City wants an alternate for PV power....this
from a city that recently built a peaker power plant
and is investing in a new coal-fired plant downstate.
  The bollard fixtures are by Hadco
(www.hadcolighting.com)model #GASl5-AC "12 Volt
Pathlyte".
  All bulbs are called-off as halogen or Xenon. I am
inquiring to the designer as to the possibilty of
using LED bulbs to lower the load.

good luck,
Tom

Tom DeBates