HP sodium Lighting [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters walters at taosnet.com
Thu Feb 9 15:37:33 PST 2006

Unlimited International Calls to Certain Counties with
Packet8. Our International VoIP Plans offer subscribers a
easier way to save on overseas calls. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaer6Ibz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Travis was the one with all the great info; I was the duffer asking the
questions. Based on the info garnered from this list,  I've actually
decided to create an on-campus lighting experiment at UNM Taos. Since
the lighting bollards I have speced just take a medium Edison base, I'm
going to power 2 units with bi pin 20 watt halogen bulbs, 1 with an
(Eeekk) 12 volt 11 watt compact fluoresecent, and the fourth with a 96
bulb LED. Right now , I can't find a 12 volt version, any help with
finding the  highest output  LED  (12 volt, medium Ed base) would be great.

Ray

>Ray,
>Any idea what the Color Rendering Index is for LED lights?  I imagine that
>it is pretty low.  Any information on the long term ramifications of LED
>lighting on eyesight?
>Thanks for the great rundown on HPS and LPS lighting.
>
>Rob Harlan
>Rob Harlan Electric

Small Business Virtual Office VoIP Phone System. Big
Business Functionality for a Small Business Telephone
price. Packet8 Business Sales 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaer6Fbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ TMONE

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com