LED Park Lighting [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 2 22:02:56 PST 2006

Small Business Virtual Office VoIP Phone System. Big
Business Functionality for a Small Business Telephone
price. Packet8 Business Sales 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaer6Fbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

For low-voltage LED outdoor (or indoor) lighting check out Holly Solar
http://www.hollysolar.com/ Bill's been doing LEDs longer than many of us
have been in the solar biz. He's got LOTS of experience, not the cheapest
prices, but he knows what he's doing. If you don't see exactly what you want
call him up. He loves a challenge.

Cheers,
Doug Pratt