Lowest DAYTIME temp records [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 2 13:12:07 PST 2006

Unlimited International Calls to Certain Counties with
Packet8. Our International VoIP Plans offer subscribers a
easier way to save on overseas calls. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaer6Ibz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

www.weather.com only lists record high and low temperatures. NEC 690.7(A)
specifies the lowest expected ambient temperature which implies sunlight on
the array to cause voltage. Except in rare situations record low
temperature occurs at night or before sunrise when no voltage is present.

Does anyone know a source for the lowest expected ambient temperature when
sunlight will be on the solar array?

Joel Davidson