Lowest DAYTIME temp records [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Clearwater clrwater at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 2 13:08:08 PST 2006

<x-flowed>
Hi Trump,

If you are looking for lowest daytime temp to figure the temp you
should apply to array design for lowest temp a high voltage grid-tie
inverter will see (or low voltage array feeding an MX60 - same
thing), you really need to be planning for lowest temp at sunrise -
which is often not much higher than the absolute lowest during the
night -   which can be found at any of the weather sites.
wunderground.com is my favorite.

Hope that helps!

Jeff Clearwater
Village Power Design

>Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
>Packet8 Digital Phones Service can save you up to
>$999 annually on your phone bill! First Month Free!
>Free Activation! Save $110 instantly. Wow. 1-877-868-1135
>http://click.topica.com/caaer6lbz8Qcsa9hBZia/ TMONE
>
>Anyone have a source for this information? seems like I can only
>find lowest temps, NOT daytime....
>
>                Tump at direcway.com
>       www.Solarwindsnorthernlights.com
>Serving Mid Coast Maine & Northern California
>     Me.# 207-832-7574  Cl.#  610-517-8401
>
>    ********  MAINE'S CHARTER ************
>   Trace Xantrex "Certified" Dealer / Installer"
>    ********  MAINE'S CHARTER ************
>     NABCEP "Certified PV Designer & Installer"
>--
>Jumpstart your love life at AmericanSinglesR.com.  Meet someone in
>your area today. Millions of member profiles. Create a profile, post
>photos and search for free.
>http://click.topica.com/caaerMobz8Qcsa9hBZif/Spark Network
>
>- - - -
>
>Archive of previous messages: http://lists.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/read
>
>List rules & how to change your email address:
>www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php
>
>Check out participant bios: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/
>
>Hosted by Home Power magazine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff Clearwater
Village Power Design Associates
Sustainable Energy & Water Solutions for Home & Village
http://www.villagepower.com
gosolar at villagepower.com

530-470-9166
877-SOLARVillage