Zomeworks [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Tue Jan 24 11:08:34 PST 2006

Jumpstart your love life at AmericanSinglesR.com.
Meet someone in your area today. Millions of member profiles.
Create a profile, post photos and search for free.
http://click.topica.com/caaemrrbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Spark Network

Wrenches,
As a courtesy to this list and process, I forwarded the two (William's and
Barbra's) posts about Zomeworks trackers to customer support at Zomeworks,
with an offer to post their reply. That reply is here. This is a neutral
action; we use their products rarely.
Allan at Positive Energy

Re: Wrenches
Zomeworks is not aware of a recent situation where a written quote was not
honored.  Zomeworks might notifiy a potential customer that a product isn't
suited for installation in a particular installation. That is not the same
as saying it "won't work". We would like to receive a copy of the quote
mentioned. We customarily fax a written confirmation of price and model for
every order we receive.

Prices were increased in early 2005 and again at the first of this year
(2006), each time in response to cost increases of nearly all the raw
materials used in the manufacture of our products. In the past we have been
able to go several years without an increase, but we have no control over
the cost of raw materials. No prices have increased by $300 and then $300
dollars again recently.  This must be a misunderstanding.

We have recently updated our matrices listing our tracking and fixed mounts
and have added information about wind loading, installation, spacing and
more.  We have also included the newest modules - which rack is right for
the number of modules and which modules require extra rail sets.  Since
module mounting hole spacing and new modules change more quickly than we can
repring matrices, we will attempt to keep our information current on the
web.

 In the last six months we have had an engineer look at our design and make
suggestions.  Some of these are reflected in the new pricing where we are
requiring heavy duty rails, for instance, in some situations.  A heavy duty
rail set will increase the cost of the rack.

We appreciate the business of our customers and we also welcome suggestions.
We make improvements from time to time. Please note that prices are subject
to change and some customers take a while to make up their minds.  We always
recommend giving Zomeworks a call if you have any questions before placing
an order.

We hope this answers some of the questions recently raised. Let us know.

Zomeworks Corporation
Customer Support