Zomeworks [RE-wrenches]

Barbra Kerr bkerr at energy-exchange.org
Mon Jan 23 14:09:31 PST 2006

Shopping for a new car?
Pay 2-3% below invoice on a new car of your choice.
Save thousands with our free car discount finder service!
http://click.topica.com/caaemrqbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Dealix

William -

I have recently had a problem with Zomeworks using 12 Sanyos on a fixed
(manually moved) FX168.  Going through their price list, additional hardware
is required for an adder of $200.00.  Unpublished, and unknown to me, with
Sanyo's there is yet another adder that is NOT on the price list.  This list
is dated early '05.  Prior to quoting, I called Zomeworks and confirmed I
was looking at the correct style for my application, and confirmed NO price
changes.

They confirmed all was still good.

When I ordered it there was that "unknown" adder that reduced my profit.
They claim to have been in the process of updating their pricelist to
include this secondary adder.  This was in October/November.....

I was told SOL and took it in the pocket book.

Good luck on your end.

Barbra