!RE: Service Call Reimbursement [RE-wrenches]

Barbra Kerr bkerr at energy-exchange.org
Sat Jan 7 21:29:21 PST 2006

Save up to $1,500 on your phone bill with Packet8
Free Activation, Free Equipment & First Month Free!
30-day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaemrkbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Mr. Tritt -

Please know that we are not against and/or for any particular inverter
manufacturer.  We install all of the 3 leading brands, based on project
demands.  In previous postings we have merely shared the facts of our
experience with both module and inverter manufacturer's service call
reimbursement policies, and how they affected our bottom line. I understand
this forum to be one of respectful sharing, not one of criticism and
threats.

Why Not?  Please review my earlier postings regarding this topic.  If from
there you still ask the same question, please know that I don't have
anything further to add that may clarify it for you.

"This really works" mentality.  Please know that we perform installations
throughout California.  When the industry was just crawling in California,
we were educating more than we were selling.  The technology was not
mainstream.  About 3.5 years ago, we were able to shift more into a
tradition sales model.  This was true in the highly urbanized areas, San
Diego, Los Angeles, Palm Springs, et al.   However, the further we are
removed from these larger, more sophisticated areas, the more the sales
technique reverts back to educating or a quasi-educational style.  Meaning
the confidence level in the technology is not as high, especially in the
residential market. This has been our experience in Northern, Central, and
Southern California.

Regarding your comment that included the phrase "... allowing you to
contribute to the growth of the industry as a whole."  Please know that when
I made the decision to enter into this emerging industry not one
manufacturer invited, encouraged, enticed, or otherwise provided me with any
incentive to participate and risk all my personal assets in an unproven
market.  Allowing me to contribute! No, I have earned and continue to earn
the right to contribute each and everyday by providing the best services and
products available, just like all other good wrenches do.

What is cream today, may be spoiled milk tomorrow if not properly cared for.

Mr. Tritt, I trust your inquiry into my comments was sincere.  Please know
that I have endeavored to answer them in the spirit of this forum with
openness and respect.  Perhaps, you would be kind enough to share your
actual experience and opinions regarding this topic, rather than attempting
to put one on the defensive. I, for one, am really interested.

Kindest regards,

Barbra K. Kerr
President
Kerr Enterprises, Inc