service request [RE-wrenches]

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Wed Nov 15 18:34:45 PST 2006

Hi, Wrenchies~

A gentleman has contacted me to ask if I could refer him to someone in
the middle US who could revamp/upgrade the DC system on his late model
5th wheel. He travels from MN to MO to AR and would like to find a
techie in one of those regions who could (1) sell/install a generator
(2) expand the battery storage (3) replace the EV-120 PV module that got
blown away (4) generally inspect and beef up the system. If this sounds
interesting, contact me off list and I'll give him your email address
for further discussion. Thanks, Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com

Abraham Solar Equipment
Pagosa Springs, CO
www.abrahamsolar.com