Photocomm PV module repair? [RE-wrenches]

Andy Cochrane andy at powertripenergy.com
Tue Jul 25 07:39:58 PDT 2006

Hi Wrenches,

We have a client with 6 old PhotoComm 50 W modules sold to him w/o
warranty.  We upgraded his power system to an Outback and a new battery
bank, but now his modules are failing (1 of 6 now working.)
Unfortunately he spent his budget on the Outback system and batteries
and can't afford more modules at the moment.  Any resources for him in
his search to find a technique to attempt a repair?

Cheers,

Andy Cochrane

Power Trip Energy Corp

2343 Thomas St