[Spam] Heating [RE-wrenches]

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Tue Mar 21 08:15:09 PST 2006

You could save Hundreds on your Car insurance
We track down the best Car Insurance rates for you
Click here if you are in the market for Car insurance
http://click.topica.com/caaeA2tbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Firstand10.com

Received the following e-mail from a friend up north on the coast. I've not
done any radiant heat, so I'd appreciate any advice..

I can't decide how to heat the single family residence remodel project. It
has only electric service at present... no gas of any type, and has original
wood raised floors. I'm thinking of restoring those to their original
finish, but I know that will preclude radiant heat in floors for that house.
Could go in ceilings instead, I guess, or maybe baseboard heaters. Not sure
which way to go. It's real close to the coast, just a few blocks inland, so
sometimes overcast with marine layer, but I know I still want to do some
amount of solar there too. It needs a new roof, so, might as well wait and
do the solar at the same time as for the duplex.

Max Balchowsky

SEE Systems

100 S. Sunrise Wy # 285

Palm springs, Ca. 92262

Phone - 760-403-6810

Fax -     760-406-4230

www.seesolar.com

Unlimited International Calls to Certain Counties with
Packet8. Our International VoIP Plans offer subscribers a
easier way to save on overseas calls. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaexd4bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ TMONE

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com