Heating [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Thu Mar 23 14:58:34 PST 2006

Hello Max,

You should send you friend to this link.
http://www.radiantpanelassociation.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=1  That
will take him to the Radiant Panel Association home page.  They have a very
active bulletin board full of experts and DIY'ers. He can post his questions
there and will likely get lots of good help.

Best,
Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services