Module and El Cid Pump sizing [RE-wrenches]

David Palumbo, Independent Power & Light ipl at sover.net
Thu Jan 19 11:46:39 PST 2006

Jumpstart your love life at AmericanSinglesR.com.
Meet someone in your area today. Millions of member profiles.
Create a profile, post photos and search for free.
http://click.topica.com/caaemrrbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Spark Network

Looking for advice in sizing an El Cid Pump and pv module for a solar hot
water system.

I have no solar hot water experience. My customer (the homeowner) is a
plumber who wants to do the hot water install himself. He wants me to find
out the recommended size El Cid pump (SID 3.5PV, or 5PV, or 10PV), and the
correct size PV Module for that pump.

He is leaning towards using evacuated tube collectors, and he thinks his
loop will be from 60' to 100' of 3/4" pipe.

Again, I don't know much in the plumbing arena so any advice would be
appreciated.

Dave

Shopping for a new car?
Pay 2-3% below invoice on a new car of your choice.
Save thousands with our free car discount finder service!
http://click.topica.com/caaemrqbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Dealix

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com